Paleo Maple Baked Salmon Recipe
When it comes to fishes, the Canada is big when it comes to salmons. The Great White North is one of the largest exporter of the freshwater fish in the world. And when it comes to nutrition, salmon trumps most fishes. Salmon is a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids which lowers blood cholesterol, as well as proteins, Vitamins A, B and D and minerals like calcium, iron, phosphorus and selenium.
So what goes well with salmon? Maple syrup (another Canadian staple), like in this Paleo Maple Baked Salmon Recipe.
- Season salmon with garlic, garlic salt, and salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together, coconut aminos, maple syrup, water, coconut oil.
- Place fish Salmon in a large resealable plastic bag with coconut aminos mixture. Seal and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Preheat oven 350F
- Line a baking pan with foil place salmon skin side down. Cover baking pan with foil.
- Cook salmon 30 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.