Paleo Loaded Potato Soup Recipe
Before you get alarmed by the recipe title, there are no potatoes involved in this dish. But instead, to achieve the creamy texture of our grandmother’s comfort food, we are going to use the protein-rich and vitamin-fortified cauliflower instead (beats the potato by a wide margin). Also, to add the meaty, smoky falvour, we will use nitrate-free bacon. Try this Paleo Loaded Potato Soup Recipe and your body will thank you. Perfect for the cold weather.
- Preheat Oven 400 F.
- Cook Bacon set bacon aside.
- Spread cauliflower and leeks in pan.
- Use leftover bacon grease (about 4 tablespoons) and evenly coat cauliflower and leeks.
- Roast for about 20-30 minutes, rotating halfway through. Remove when beginning to turn golden.
- In a pot add 4 cups of chicken stock. Combine cauliflower and leeks and cook to a boil.
- Transfer pot mixture to your blender (I used my Vitamix) add cooked bacon.
- Blend until smooth.