Paleo Lemon Rosemary Salmon Recipe
In the health and fitness industry, salmon might be the most beloved among the creatures of the sea. It is rich in inflammation-fighting omega-3 fatty acids, protein, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, niacin, phosphorus, and magnesium. Also, it is low in fat and a superb alternative to pork, beef, and chicken. It is known to provide fuel, boost energy, fortify the body against degenerative diseases, improve cardiovascular health, enhance memory, and cure depression. And did we say it tastes really, really good?
So, if you want to impress your date, here is the Paleo Lemon Rosemary Salmon Recipe. Serve this and win his or her heart. Not to mention, protect yours.
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary, and garlic cloves.
- In a ziplock bag pour lemon juice mixture into bag.
- Place fillets into ziploc bag and marinate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place fillets on baking sheet skin side down.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes.