Paleo Lamb Meatballs Recipe
Lamb is one of the finest meats out there. Generally milder than beef in terms of taste, it usually relies on spices to bring out its great taste. Also, it is high on the 8 essential amino acids, making it a good source of complete protein. Also, it is packed in B vitamins, niacin, zinc, and iron. Not to mention, it contains antioxidant and has have anti-cancer properties.
So try out this Paleo Lamb Meatballs Recipe and reap its benefits.
- Place lamb in a large mixing bowl with chopped scallions
- Add Egg and all spices into the bowl and mix thoroughly
- Cover bowl with plastic and stick in refrigerator for 30 min
- Remove and Roll the form of a meatball and place on a baking sheet
- Turn on skillet on medium to high heat and add coconut oil
- Cook for about 1 min each side or until golden brown all over