Paleo Kale Salad Recipe
Why eat salads you ask? First, due to their high fiber content, salads can easily fill you up without too much calories, therefore perfect if you are into weight management. Second, they are relatively quick to make than, say, pasta or a trip to the takeout shop. And third, they are cleanly healthy and full of vitamins and minerals. To boost this up, we threw in some kale in the mix, like in this Paleo Kale Salad Recipe.
- Remove Steams from Kale
- Shop kale and place into a Large bowl
- Chop Tomato and place in the Large bowl
- Chop Red cabbage and place into the Large bowl
- Mince garlic and place in a separate small bowl
- Add olive oil, balsamic oil, and organic honey with the garlic and mix thoroughly
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Mix everything Together and Enjoy your Paleo Salad!