Paleo Italian Sausage Egg Bake Recipe
Because of the mile long traffic jams, stress, and the loss of appetite due to the huge snack the night before, most people have already committed to the danger that is skipping breakfast. And when they do grab a morning meal, it most of the time is in the form of sugary fares like donuts, cakes, and cereals.
If you want a healthy, easy to do, and delicious morning fuel, why don’t you sample on this Paleo Italian Sausage Egg Bake Recipe. Trust us, it will make mornings better.
- Brush the inside of your slow cooker with coconut oil.
- Cook the sausage in medium skillet over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add onions and garlic until soft.
- Transfer mixture to slow cooker.
- Add spinach
- Whisk eggs, almond milk milk, and basil together in a mixing bowl and pour into slow cooker.
- Cover pot and cook on hight for 3 hours until casserole has puffed and slightly browned.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and serve.