Paleo Hummus Recipe
So, you have just got home from a tough workout one afternoon and the pangs of hunger are now starting to kill. What worse, you are between this long stretch of time between lunch and dinner. What do you eat?
In these moments when your muscle is yearning for good carbohydrates and protein, go for humus. It is packed with fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals your body needs to recover. Here is the Paleo Hummus Recipe for your pleasure.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Break the califlower into small pieces
- Roast the cauliflower for 40 min
- Once cooled down add cauliflower, garlic, lemon juice into a food processor until smooth
- Then add tahini and continue to blend until creamy. (if too thick, add water)
- Season with paprika and salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil on the top.