Paleo Huevos Rancheros Recipe
Some things are just envious about rural Mexican farms in the old days. The laid back life, stylish sobreros, and huevos rancheros. The popular breakfast dish is just as loved (and as charming) as our poached eggs and sausages here. But non-Mexican (and not to mention, unhealthy) additions were made when this dish reached the U.S. like cheese and sour cream.
In this Paleo Huevos Rancheros Recipe, we will make the hearty and austere breakfast dish healthy again.
- Make your PALEO TORTILLA
- In a pan saute garlic, poblano pepper, red onion until tender.
- Add salsa to the pan and cook on low heat.
- In another pan fry your eggs by heating the pan on medium high heat. Cracking 4 eggs into the skillet and cooking for 3 to 4 minutes for runny yolks, more for firmer eggs.
- Lay your tortilla plate and top with fried eggs.
- Top with salsa mixture, sprinkle cilantro and sliced avocado.