- 3 lbs pork roast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp organic dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Take a small bowl and mix together salt, pepper, cumin and minced garlic, honey and mustard.
- Place pork roast in a baking dish and brush mixture over the roast
- Bake roast for one hour remove roast
- Flip roast in pan and brush remaining honey sauce over roast
- Bake for additional 45-60 min
- Once cook remove and let stand for 15 min
- Slice and Serve!