Paleo Honey Pork Roast Recipe
Pork roasts are the stars of family weekend dinners. It is loved by all, bursting with flavors, and easy to make. No to mention, you can cook them in ways more than one (just ask Jamie Oliver or Curtis Stone, these guys have like a dozen pork roast recipes). For a bit sweetness infused in the meaty, juicy flavor, try this Paleo Honey Pork Roast Recipe. It is a major hit among adults and kids alike. Anyway, everyone should be enjoying during a dinner, shouldn’t they?
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Take a small bowl and mix together salt, pepper, cumin and minced garlic, honey and mustard.
- Place pork roast in a baking dish and brush mixture over the roast
- Bake roast for one hour remove roast
- Flip roast in pan and brush remaining honey sauce over roast
- Bake for additional 45-60 min
- Once cook remove and let stand for 15 min
- Slice and Serve!