Paleo Honey Pear Pecan Crisp Recipe
The Pharaohs of Egypt love themselves some honey. Jars of the sweet delight have been found inside the tombs of ancient Pharaohs and still edible after thousands of years of storage. And why not, honey is known to stop cancer and heart disease at their tracks, as well as prevent ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders because of its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and inflammatory properties.
So try and enjoy this Paleo Honey Pear Pecan Crisp Recipe, and have the health of the kings.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place chopped pears in a baking dish
- sprinkle cinnamon and salt
- Drizzle honey and stir to evenly coat pears
- Sprinkle pecans over the pears
- Bake for 30-45 min and Enjoy