Paleo Honey Mustard Lamb Recipe
The meat of young sheep that are less than one year old, lamb is a great source of high quality protein, perfect for those who are trying to lose weight and/or build muscle. It also contains high levels of zinc, which is needed for growth, healing, and a robust immune system. Not to mention, it contains unsaturated fat which is good for the body.
Drooling for lamb now, try this Paleo Honey Mustard Lamb Recipe and be fulfilled.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Take a roasting pan and line it with baking paper
- Place the lamb inside the roasting pan
- In a bowl combine coconut oil, mustard, honey, garlic and rosemary.
- Rub the mixture over the lamb
- Add carrots adn swwet potatoes and season with salt and pepper
- Roast for 15 min and reduce heat to 350 degrees