Paleo Honey Balsamic Pork Chops Recipe
Honey is so good; it never goes bad, literally. The sweet food has been found in Georgia’s ancient tomb estimated to be 4,700–5,500 years old, and they were still edible. But honey’s wonders are not just limited to its longevity. It is also a known anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, while the antioxidants can fight off the risks of cancers and heart diseases.
For added nutritional value, pair it with balsamic vinegar, like in this Paleo Honey Balsamic Pork Chops Recipe.
- Rub pork chops with crushed red pepper flakes and paprika
- Preheat medium-high heat skillet
- Add Coconut oil to skillet
- Add pork chops and salt and pepper to taste
- Cook for 5-7 min on each side
- Once cooked remove from skillet
- In the same skillet add balsamic vinegar, onions,honey, minced garlic, and salt and pepper to taste
- Bring to a Boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 6-8 min stirring occasionally
- Remove from heat and Serve with pork chops