Paleo Ham And Cucumber Rollup Recipe
Ham roll ups are on of the best and most convenient snacks you have probably never heard. They take less than an hour to do and they come in small, bite-size pieces so you can bring them along to a road trip, to the gym, or even in your kids’ lunch boxes. They can also come with pickles, asparagus, and cheeses as fillings, but the best would be cucumbers, since they go well with the hams meaty taste, like in this Paleo Ham And Cucumber Roll up Recipe, perfect for parties, family barbecues, and afternoon snacks.
- Peel cucumber
- Slice lengthwise, cut each half lengthwise into four strips. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl, combine paleo mayo, diced jalapeno & dill.
- Spread over ham slices; place a strip of cucumber and green onion at the end of ham slices.
- Roll cucumber around the ham and onion and secure by inserting a toothpick.
- Slice Rollup into 3 edible sections.