Paleo Garlic Shrimp Kabobs Recipe
At very low calories and zero carbohydrates, shrimps are packed with vitamin B3, vitamin D, protein, and zinc, all of which aid in weight loss management, all while keeping iodine deficiency at bay. Not to mention, the high selenium content lowers the risks of colorectal, prostate, and lung cancers.
Shrimp cocktails might be the ultimate hors d’oeuvre, but when it becomes a bore, time to do how the Middle Eastern’s do it, go kabob, like in this Paleo Garlic Shrimp Kabobs Recipe.
- Create your marinade by mixing coconut oil, lime juice and garlic into a medium bowl.
- Peel and clean shrimp stir them into the bowl mixture.
- Seal bowl and place in fridge for 5 hours.
- When ready set your grill to medium heat.
- Skewer 6 shrimp per stick
- While on the grill baste skewers on each side with the marinade.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side or until pink.