Paleo Fried Rice Recipe
No, that is not a typo. You are really looking at a fried rice recipe, which is odd because as far as Paleo diet is concerned, rice is an inferior source of good carbohydrates and fiber. So we use cauliflower instead. It is a rich source of powerful antioxidants like vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, and B9, as well as carotenoids and phytonutrients. Way better than rice. So without further ado, we present to you the Paleo Fried Rice Recipe.
- Take a cheese grater or food processor, grate the cauliflower
- Take a wok, heat it with oil on medium heat
- Add the grated cauliflower and stir.
- Add in the coconut aminos and cover with a lid
- Stir every few minutes
- Once rice feels soft, push to one side and pour in eggs and scramble
- Mix well with the rice and add chives
- Serve and Enjoy!