Paleo Egg Salad Recipe
The nutrition world owes eggs a lot of apologies big time. For decades, these superfoods have been thought to raise cholesterol levels, clog up people’s arteries, and cause heart attacks. But new researches and studies proved this is not the case, as eggs, together with the previously dreaded egg yolks, actually contains good cholesterols and can lower down our body’s cholesterol levels, along with a myriad of its health benefits.
So, fear not. Keep calm and enjoy this Paleo Egg Salad Recipe.
- Hard boil your 3 eggs and set aside
- Peel egg shell and cut lengthwise.
- Chop tomato and onion and set aside
- In a small bowl mix lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper
- Then pour in olive oil and whisk together and set aside
- In a large bowl add spinach, bacon and tomatoes, and toss with dressing
- Serve and Enjoy!