Paleo Egg Muffins Recipe
Egg muffins (not to be confused with McDonald’s Egg McMuffin) are healthy alternatives to the traditional muffins from the nearby coffee shop. These fares are just small cakes disguising as breakfast foods. The manufactured kind is loaded with empty calories, sugar, unhealthy fats, flour, and even hydrogenated fats. Even bran muffins are guilty of committing this crime (the “bran” part does not make it any healthier). In this Paleo Egg Muffins Recipe, we just made the healthy alternative, well, healthier.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease muffin pans with coconut oil
- Take a bowl and whisk eggs together.
- Chop pepper finely and add to eggs
- Finely chop spinach and add to eggs
- Add sausage and mix well.
- Fill the muffin pans halfway.
- Top with chopped green onions
- Bake for 25 min or until eggs are set
- Serve and Enjoy!