Paleo Crepes Recipe
Crepes are just like pancakes, just thinner and easier to roll to contain those ice creams/chocolate syrup/pieces of fruit/hams/cheese you put into it. But since wheat flour is a prime ingredient of crepes and wheat is a type of grain, they are a no-no on Paleo diet. But does that mean we need to give up this luscious delight that we have enjoyed as children?
Turns out no. Why? Because we have this Paleo Crepes Recipe to the rescue. Now celebrate by making this goody.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and beat them into a smooth batter with minimal lumps
- Grease pan with a drizzle of coconut oil, and spoon in a portion of the crepe batter on to it
- Spread the batter into a rough circle and cook for about one minute or until one side is no longer runny
- Flip it and cook the other side for another one minute
- Transfer the crepe carefully onto a plate.