Paleo Cranberry Spinach Salad Recipe
The Thanksgiving’s most in-demand fruit does not only taste great with turkey, but beneficial to our overall health as well. Cranberry has been found to decrease the risks of heart diseases by lowering the body’s bad cholesterol levels. The antioxidants contained fight the signs of aging, improve mental health, and boost the immune system. And the best part is it aids in weight management.
For an appetizer with a twist, cook up this Paleo Cranberry Spinach Salad Recipe.
- Preheat skillet with coconut oil
- Over medium heat cook in skillet chicken breast.
- Slice carrot into small strips.
- Once cooled down slice chicken into strips
- In a medium bowl whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sesame seeds
- Add spinach to a large bowl add cranberries and cashews
- Mix everything together and Enjoy!