Paleo Coconut Macaroons
One of the world’s most loved desserts, the macaroons, has a very secular origin and history. It was first made in an Italian monastery of the 9th century, a sweet, simple dessert that relieves the monk’s rather well-disciplined way of living. Italian Jews later loved it because it has no flour or leavening, perfect during the eight-day observation of Passover.
Yes it is a bread, but we can definitely make it Paleo, like in this Paleo Coconut Macaroons. You are welcome.
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix coconut milk egg white vanilla and salt until combined
- Stir in coconut until it's blended
- Drop 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto a cookie sheet about 2 in apart.
- Bake until golden brown about 15 to 20 min
- Cool the cookies about 4 min.