Paleo Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe
Undoubtedly, pancake is the ultimate breakfast food. It is quick to made, it is sweet, and just boosts our moods. Even archaeological evidences indicate that it might be the earliest breakfast food eaten, even dating back to earliest times.
Unfortunately, as far as nutrition is concerned, there are no healthier forms of pancakes. It is just milk, butter, eggs, flour… wait, there is?
This Paleo Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe will bring the flapjack back into your morning plates, and still not worry about gaining more weight.
- Mix, eggs, vanilla, applesauce, sea salt, baking soda, honey, and cinnamon together and blend until smooth.
- Slowly stir int the coconut flour until moistened.
- Lightly oil your pan with coconut oil place over medium heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.