Paleo Chorizo Breakfast Burrito Recipe
Breakfast is still the most important part of the day, and by far the most ignored (on the opposite side is the midnight snack). According to studies, breakfast eaters are leaner, have lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, have more energy, and have better short-term memory.
But does not give you an excuse to go for unhealthy, sugary cereals from the grocery isle. Consume ones that are rich in protection, healthy fats, and good carbohydrates, like this Paleo Chorizo Breakfast Burrito Recipe.
- In a slow cooker, add the crumbled chorizo, onion, cilantro, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl beat your eggs with salsa.
- Pour eggs over chorizo and spices.
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Plate egg mixture over a large Paleo tortilla and garnish with cilantro.