Paleo Chocolate Banana Parfait Recipe
Nothing speaks “elegant dessert” more than a tall glass of chocolate parfait. This confection made of layer upon layer of fruits, nuts, and creamy, chocolate-y goodness migrated all the way from France (as most desserts do) to American shores and became a staple of parties, barbecues, and children’s treats. But, like what many desserts do, they add more pounds to your weight and more guilt and frustrations to your life.
Let this Paleo Chocolate Banana Parfait Recipe do the fix for you. Bon appétit!
- In a food processor mix avocado, cocoa powder, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Line the bottom of the glass with banana slices.
- Top bananas with apples.
- Scoop avocado pudding over apples.
- Repeat until you use up ingredients.
- Top with coconut whip cream
- Garnish with chopped pecans and a strawberry