Paleo Chilli Ribs Recipe
No part of the pork is more flavorful than the ribs. The combination of bone, very little fat, and tender meat gives it a unique aroma and taste. Seriously, as far as its taste and nutritional value is concerned, it is very hard to mess it up.
And when it comes to dealing with ribs, take it from the Mexicans. The slow-cooking of the tender meat and the infusion of spiciness give the ribs a delicious twist, just like in this Paleo Chilli Ribs Recipe.
- Take a small mixing bowl and add cumin, garlic powder, paprika, cinnamon, chili powder and olive oil
- Brush the mixture onto the ribs.
- Set the crock pot on low
- Add the ribs to the bottom of the slow cooker
- Dice the tomatoes and adobe chilles
- Add tomato puree, tomatoes,honey and adobo chilles
- Cover and cook for 5-6 hours or until tender
- Serve and Enjoy!