Paleo Chilli Pulled Pork Recipe
Due to excessive deep frying, too much salt, and the addition of fattening sauces and flavorings, pork keeps getting the bad raps. From being the third white meat, it has transformed into the artery-blocker. But the truth is pork beats poultry as far as nutrition is concerned, with minerals such as potassium, riboflavin, and thiamine contained in it.
So feel free to eat pork (at least the lean kind), with this Paleo Chilli Pulled Pork Recipe.
- Take a baking pan and line with foil.
- Combine cayenne pepper, salt, paprika in a bowl
- Place the pork in the pan and rub the mixture over all sides
- Preheat a large skillet on medium heat and add coconut oil
- Add pork and brown on all sides, 7-8 min
- Add pork to a slow cooker,
- Add the chicken broth and franks red hots.
- Cook on low for about 6 to 8 hours until pork is tender
- Once cooked remove and let it rest for 15 min.
- Using two forks shred the meat and Serve.