Paleo Chicken Wraps Recipe
Wraps are supposed to be healthier versions of our ever-loved sandwiches (take it from the Greeks and the Turks when it comes to healthy eating). But unfortunately, wraps these days are hodgepodges of very few vegetables, a lot of bacon, cheese, mayonnaise, ranch dressings, and high-carb wraps that makes the Big Mac a better dietary option.
Your fix? Make them at home so you could have more veggies and healthier meat, and use lettuce as wrappers for a healthier kick like in this Paleo Chicken Wraps Recipe.
- Preheat skillet on medium with coconut oil
- Chop onion and the poblano pepper and add to skillet
- Add cubed chicken breast and cook until tender
- Remove from skillet to a mixing bowl
- Chop tomatoes and julienne the carrot
- Mash avocado until it has a smooth texture
- Add avocado, onion, tomatoes, green onion, garlic and lime to mixing bowl and mix well
- Top with julienne carrots
- Scoop out mixture on to each lettuce leaf and wrap it up
- Serve and Enjoy!