Paleo Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Chili con carne aside, fajitas arguably is Tex-Mex (combination of Texan and Mexican) cuisine’s greatest gift to the world. Made by serving grilled meat as a taco on a flour or corn tortilla, it is one of the healthiest party foods around, and this Paleo Easy Chicken Fajitas Recipe just made it healthier. The tortilla is a good source of carbohydrates, while the grilled meat is packed with protein.
So better prepare this Paleo Chicken Fajitas Recipe and have the party starting.
- Make some PALEO TORTILLAS
- Combine chicken, poblano peppers, onions, oregano, paprika, cumin, garlic and lemon juice into a bowl and mix
- Place bowl in refrigerator and marinate for 3 hours
- Preheat large skillet on medium with coconut oil
- Cook everything for about 15 min or until chicken is cooked and onions are tender
- Place into a bowl and serve with PALEO TORTILLAS