Paleo Cauliflower Pancakes Recipe
What makes a great morning? Waking up before everybody else. An unseasonably cool weather. The sun starting rise from the east. The birds singing at your window. And a pile of freshly cooked, fluffy pancakes.
Then you remember you are on Paleo.
Well, being on a diet does not have to ruin everything for you, especially in the mornings (and especially, if you like pancakes). This Paleo Cauliflower Pancakes Recipe will change the game for you.
- Using a cheese grater or food processor, grate the head of cauliflower and onion
- Take a small bowl and mix the egg,garlic and almond flour.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Stir in the cauliflower and onion and mix well
- Preheat a large skillet and add coconut oil.
- Roll up about ½ cup in your hands and add to the skillet.
- Flatten with a spatula, Cook for about 1 min
- Once golden brown flip and cook the other side for about 1 min