Paleo Carrot Fries Recipe
Since the arrival of French fries in American shores, the fast food world has never been the same. The thinly cut, oily, and starchy treat has become iconic fare, always inseparable with the hamburger. And thus started the decline of our health and the rise of our weight, as the high fat and salt contained in the fries is too much for our frail metabolism.
Let this Paleo Carrot Fries Recipe be the game changer. Lower in calories and more nutritious, but just as good.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Slice the carrots into ¾ in strips
- Place carrots on parchment paper and pour coconut oil over the fries
- Season with cumin, paprika and cayenne pepper
- Bake for 15 min and Enjoy!