Paleo Carrot And Raisin Muffin Recipe
American muffins, along with cupcakes, often get a bad rap for being, well, just muffins. Devoid of any nutritional value, they are brimming with sugar, gluten, and empty calories (if you got yours from Starbucks, these calories rise astronomically, along with the price). Muffins are just one of those snacks that you will have to eat with a pound of guilt.
This Paleo Carrot And Raisin Muffin Recipe will make the difference. The delicious, home-made, gluten-free snack is also high in fiber and anti-oxidants (because carrots). Just dig in. You are welcome.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In food processor blend all the wet ingredients together.
- Transfer wet mixture to the dry mixture.
- Pour into paper lined muffin tins, bake for 25 minutes
- Cool on wire rack