Paleo Buffalo Chicken Wrap Recipe
For us, cayenne pepper might just something we throw to add kick to the food, but for the Orient, especially ancient China, it is something else. The overly spicy chili pepper has a reputation of an herbal treatment, being able to ease upset stomach, relieve cold and flu symptoms, prevent the formation of the fungal infections, act as an anti-bacterial, and detoxify the body.
Reap cayenne pepper’s health benefits with this Paleo Buffalo Chicken Wrap Recipe. Have a blast.
- Coat the inside of your slow cooker pot with coconut oil
- Add the chicken breasts and pour the hot sauce on top
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours
- Flip the chicken breast and cook for another 3 hours
- Once done, remove and shred with two forks
- Add back to the juices.
- Serve with a piece of lettuce