- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 4 Organic chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp Organic chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp Organic raw honey
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 cup Franks red hots sauce
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/2 Tbsp chives
- 1/2 Tbsp dried dill
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Using a large stock pot, add 8 cups of water, cauliflower and chicken breast.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Once chicken is cooked remove and set aside.
- Add coconut milk, chicken stock, spices, honey, and franks red hot sauce.
- Use a stick blender and puree.
- Shred the chicken with a fork and add to the pot.
- Chop the celery and onion and add to the pot
- Stir in the parsley, chives and cilantro and simmer for 20 min.
- Serve and Enjoy!