Paleo Buffalo Chicken Soup Recipe
Buffalo chicken soup is one of those fares that definitely raise eyebrows (“Seriously? You turned an appetizer into a soup?”). But that does not mean this concoction tastes outright bizarre. In fact, this might be one of the best soups you will ever taste. Only found back then restaurants, it is now a staple of home cooking due to its simplicity and great taste.
And to make this innovation healthier, follow this Paleo Buffalo Chicken Soup Recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 4 Organic chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp Organic chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp Organic raw honey
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 cup Franks red hots sauce
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- ½ Tbsp onion powder
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ Tbsp fresh parsley
- ½ Tbsp chives
- ½ Tbsp dried dill
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Using a large stock pot, add 8 cups of water, cauliflower and chicken breast.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Once chicken is cooked remove and set aside.
- Add coconut milk, chicken stock, spices, honey, and franks red hot sauce.
- Use a stick blender and puree.
- Shred the chicken with a fork and add to the pot.
- Chop the celery and onion and add to the pot
- Stir in the parsley, chives and cilantro and simmer for 20 min.
- Serve and Enjoy!