Paleo Brussel Sprout Chips Recipe
Nothing beats movie and beer night with a bowl of crispy, greasy, salty potato chips with you. But as someone into Paleo diet, it is pertinent that you eat clean and healthy, that means will not eat processed, high-fat, and high in sodium foods. So what’s the fix (obviously, you do not feel like having nuts at the time, you really like something thin and crispy)?
This Paleo Brussel Sprout Chips Recipe will do. It is thin and crispy, highly natural, and easy to make. Now grab the remote.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Separate the Brussels sprout leaves and place them in a bowl
- Add coconut oil, lemon juice and sprinkle them with salt
- Take a baking tray and line it with parchment paper and sprinkle with pepper
- Scatter the leaves and bake for 12 min
- Serve and Enjoy!