Paleo Breakfast Stir Fry Recipe
With six grams of protein and just 78 calories, eggs are truly the breakfasts of champions. According to a study, men who consume two eggs a day for their breakfast lost 65% more on their weight than those who ate other breakfasts of equal calories. Also, eggs have the highest biological values among other protein sources, meaning they are being absorbed by our bodies the fastest.
Whether boiled, poached, fried, or fresh, eggs are delicious and versatile. But you know what makes them better? Stir-frying. Try this Paleo Breakfast Stir Fry Recipe and jump start your day.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 cup chopped leeks
- ½ lb sausage
- 4 cups of spinach
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Add coconut oil to a heated pan.
- Add leeks, carrots and garlic. Sautee until translucent
- Add sausage and cook until browned.
- In a separate pan fry 4 eggs.
- Reduce heat and toss in spinach. Cook until spinach has wilted.
- Serve fried eggs over a bed of stir fry.