Paleo Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
This version of the American pancake is not your ordinary trade. Instead of mixing the blueberries in the batter before slapping the mix on to the pan (which accounts to unequal distribution of blueberries per pancake and then lead to emotional outbursts among siblings due to injustice), we decided to just puree the berries and turn them into a syrup (saving you tons of sugar in the process).
With the Paleo Blueberry Pancakes Recipe with you, morning will never be the same.
- Mix almond flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together.
- Add eggs, vanilla, honey, and coconut milk in and whisk together.
- Heat pan and add coconut oil. Add batter and cook for a few minutes on each side.
- Place blueberries in your blender and puree.
- Once puree is complete pour over pancakes and enjoy!