Paleo Blackberry Muffins Recipe
Blackberry is one of the most hailed and beneficial fruits ever (unlike its mobile phone namesake which always receive mixed reviews). It has the highest level of antioxidants among all fruits, good for lowering the risk of a number of cancers. Also, it is very rich in Vitamin C and bioflavonoids which can provide good memory and healthy skin.
The multi-buttoned mobile phone may have lost its battle to button-less touch phones, but you will never lose in this very nutritious Paleo Blackberry Muffins Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl mix baking soda and almond flour
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, honey and vinegar
- Combine both stirring until combined and add the berries
- Using a ¼ cup scoop out batter into a paper lined muffin pan
- Bake for 15min or until slightly browned
- Cool for 30 min and Enjoy