Paleo Beef And Cabbage Soup Recipe
For those who think cabbages are just boring, tasteless balls of green leafy vegetables, take this.
Cabbage has been found to contain an anti-carcinogenic compound called anthocyanin, which helps decrease chances of cancer. It is also a good source of fiber and has very low saturated fat and cholesterol, meaning it is very good for losing weight. Not to mention, it contains sulforaphane which fight free radicals in the body.
Now that you know, try this Paleo Beef And Cabbage Soup Recipe.
- Place beef into a large pot and will with 4 cups of water
- Add the bay leaves
- Cover the pot and simmer for 3 hours or until tender
- Chop the cabbage, onion, celery, and carrots.
- Add the vegetables into the pot and cook for an additional 30 min
- Remove the bay leaves and add the tomatoes and tomato juice.
- Bring to a boil, garnish with dill and Enjoy!