Paleo Banana Pancakes Recipe
It is perfectly OK to go banana on bananas. It has been found to high levels of tryptophan, which can help overcome depression. Also, it can lower blood pressure, protect against heart attack and stroke, and protect against type II diabetes. Not to mention, it can help with the production of white blood cells, strengthen the nervous system, and aid weight loss due to its high content of vitamin B-6.
For a hearty morning meal, try this Paleo Banana Pancakes Recipe.
- Mash the ripe bananas into a smooth mixture
- Beat the eggs and stir into the mashed bananas
- Add the almond butter to it and stir until smooth
- Preheat a pan with coconut oil
- Ladle a small amount of the batter into the greased pan
- Brown them on both sides