Paleo Banana Nutella Crepe Recipe
Banana and Nutella is a match made in heaven. The smooth, mushy, and slightly sweet goodness of the fruit just goes well with the creamy, sticky, and overpowering sweetness of the hazelnut spread. No wonder the combination has leaped into various incarnations like pancakes, cookies, ice creams, smoothies, and crepe.
Speaking of crepe, here is the Paleo Banana Nutella Crepe Recipe, probably one of the most delicious and most nutritious desserts you can have. And one that will not move up the scales.
- [Paleo Crepes|http://paleoaholic.com/paleo/paleo-crepes/]
- [Paleo Nutella|http://paleoaholic.com/paleo/paleo-nutella/]
- 1 Banana
- coconut oil
- Make some [Paleo Nutella|http://paleoaholic.com/paleo/paleo-nutella/] and set aside
- Make some [Paleo Crepes|http://paleoaholic.com/paleo/paleo-crepes/] and set aside
- Over medium heat drizzle coconut oil and fry the banana slices until tender
- Wrap one side of the crepe with banana slices and [Paleo Crepe|http://paleoaholic.com/paleo/paleo-crepes/]