Paleo Banana Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe
Coconut milk might not come from cow’s udders, but as far as nutritional goodness is concerned, it will not be left behind. It is rich in antimicrobial lipids, capric acid, and lauric acid which have found to have antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties. The high medium-chain saturated fatty acids content, on the other hand, are important in maintaining a healthy heart.
Those are why it is the perfect choice for our Paleo Banana Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400. Place banana slice in a rimmed baking dish and sprinkle cinnamon.
- Drizzle with coconut oil and bake for 15-20 minutes, until soft and syrupy, tossing half way through.
- Combine cooked bananas, syrup, vanilla, and coconut milk to blinder.
- Add mixed ingredients to your ice cream machine.
- Once your ice cream begins to thicken add your chocolate chips.
- Chill remaining ice cream until it thickens to your liking.
- Store in an airtight freezer safe container for up to 2 weeks.