Paleo Balsamic Brussel Sprouts With Walnuts Recipe
For some of you, Brussels sprout is just cabbage that is trying to be cute and miniature. But little do you that inside this little package hides the health benefits that can do big wonders to your body. The high fiber content in the vegetable can lower your blood cholesterol, while flavonoid antioxidants fight free radicals that cause cell damage. Brussels sprout also contains high levels of Vitamins C, E, and A.
So here is Paleo Balsamic Brussel Sprouts With Walnuts Recipe and do your body some good.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine coconut oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and brussels, mix well.
- Spread brussels sprout mixture on a single serving on a baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes until tender and caramelized.
- Top with walnuts and serve.