Paleo Baked Apples Recipe
The age-old adage is still true. An apple a day still keeps the doctor away. But you know what keeps you going back to the kitchen? Baked apples! Dating back to late 1600s in London, baked apples are delicious alternatives to mashing or eating the fruit raw, since the caramelization brings out its sweetness and tartness.
For a more delicious twist, here is the Paleo Baked Apples Recipe, with coconut flakes and cinnamon thrown in for good measure. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove the cores
- Place apples in a baking dish
- Sprinkle tops with coconut flakes and cinnamon
- Fill core hole with maple syrup
- Bake for 10 min or until brown on top
- Serve and Enjoy