Paleo Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipe
Dates, especially the dried verity, are a hit among gym goers, athletes, and health buffs who are looking for sweets but do not want candies because of the high sugar content. They contain very low fat and have zero cholesterol. They are high in protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin A1 C.B1, B2, B3 and B5. Also, they are natural energy boosters.
And because everything is good with bacon, here is the Paleo Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Stuff 4 pistachios inside each date
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each date with a toothpick
- Bake for about 10 min and flip.
- Bake until crisp for another 8 min. (Total 18-20 min)