Paleo Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe
Everything is good when paired with bacon, but it arguably goes best with asparagus. Seriously, the two makes a match made in heaven. The cured meat flavor of the bacon goes well with the crunchy texture of the asparagus. It is quick to cook, fillings, and the taste, oh it is so divine. It might be the ultimate hors d’oeuvres.
In this Paleo Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe, we added a healthy twist make the consumption of this sublime appetizer a bit guilt-free.
- Cut off the hard ends of the asparagus
- Preheat skillet on medium with coconut oil
- Wrap the bacon around the spears.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic salt
- Place in skillet and cook until bacon is golden brown
- Serve and Enjoy!