Paleo Bacon Meatloaf Recipe
Like meatballs, meatloaf is one of those dishes that is typically American and is universal as well. Almost each country around the globe has its own version of meatballs; that is how irritableness the dish is. But do you know what goes best with meatloaf? Bacon. Like lots of it.
In this Paleo Bacon Meatloaf Recipe, we will use the best quality meat and the most nutritious ingredients to make this classic treat healthier. Mom will be proud.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Using a food processor mix roasted tomatoes, roasted red peppers, garlic, cumin and oregano
- Using a large bowl mix the pork, onions, beef, almond flour, eggs and tomatoes together.
- Place into a baking pan, salt and pepper to taste
- Add bacon to the top and bake for 45 min.
- Turn broiler on and broil for 10 min
- Place remaining tomatoes in a saucepan and simmer.
- Once cooked top with the remaining sauce and Enjoy