Paleo Bacon Eggs Recipe
Nothing speaks “American breakfast” than bacon and eggs. The bacon’s protein content is required to give yourself energy at the start of the day. Also, the choline content boosts intelligence and memory, perfect when starting the day at the office. Couple those with the eggs’ healthy fat content which can lower our body’s bad cholesterol. And did we mention this breakfast is effortless to do?
To give this straightforward dish better, try this Paleo Bacon Eggs Recipe.
- Turn heat to medium-low and cook bacon
- Once desired crispiness set bacon aside
- Beat 4 eggs in a mixing bowl
- Add cumin to bowl
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Turn heat to medium-low add Coconut oil
- Add bacon and eggs into skillet
- cook eggs until the eggs are fluffy and firm.
- Garnish with Dill (optional)