Paleo Bacon Cod Fillet Recipe
Cod is no salmon or tuna, but it is one fish you should never skip. At very low calories, it is very in protein and Omega 3 fatty acids(if you are trying to shed some fat, you should down some of this) Also, it is packed with vitamins A, B6, B16, D, and K. Not to mention, it is a very powerful anti-inflammatory and can relieve certain body pains.
Now that you know, try this Paleo Bacon Cod Fillet Recipe.
- Cut fillet into 4 pieces and season with salt and pepper
- Wrap 3 slices of bacon on each fillet
- In a small bowl mix honey and mustard and 1 cup of grapefruit juice
- Preheat large skillet on medium with coconut oil and rosemary
- Place fish seam side down and cook until golden brown on all sides about 10 min