Paleo Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts Recipe
We all love bacon. In fact, this universal truth is so extensive and prevalent that we have yet to find someone who can resist the power and aroma of the cured meat, save for our vegetarian and vegan friends. Also, somewhere out there, an exact science is being dedicated to it.
This must be the reason why we all find various ways and methods on how to make it healthy by pairing it vegetables, and one such result is this Paleo Maple Bacon Brussel Sprouts Recipe. You’re welcome.
- Preheat skillet on medium with coconut oil
- Chop bacon into small pieces and cook until brown
- Chop onion and add to skillet and saute for a few min
- Add brussel sprouts and balsamic vinegar to skillet
- Stir frequently and add 2 Tbsp water to the pan once dry.
- Keep adding small amounts of water if the Brussels sprouts continue to stick
- Cook for about 15 min or until tender and drizzle with maple syrup
- Serve and Enjoy!