Paleo Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe
If anything, there is nothing devilish about deviled eggs. The creamy, tangy, spicy goodness of the yolk is just sublime, if not celestial. And don not get us started about the evils of egg yolks, as new researches already proved that they are rich in good cholesterols as well as vitamin B complex.
With this Paleo Bacon Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe, we have thrown in the world’s most favorite cured meat to make his already heavenly hors d’oeuvre more fabulous.
- Remove the egg shell from the hard-boiled eggs
- Cur the eggs length-wise
- Spoon out the yolks and place the yolks into a small bowl
- Take the avocado and remove the pit and place the avocado into the same bowl
- Take a fork and mash the egg yolks and avocado into a paste
- Add franks red hot sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix
- Take the already cooked bacon slices and chop them into small pieces
- Refill the egg whites with the mixture
- Sprinkle chili powder on top then add bacon pieces
- Serve and Enjoy!