Paleo Baby BLTs Recipe
When you are craving for hors d’oeuvres and the usual quiches and buffalo wings just will not cut it, the best solution would be baby blt’s. These mixture of bacon, mayonnaise, and green onion stuffed in cherry tomatoes are the perfect and nutritious delights with the combination of their meaty, tangy and spicy goodness. But sometimes, things can go overboard one you overload them with bacon and the fattening mayonnaise.
This season, make this healthy Paleo Baby BLTs Recipe the center of the occasion.
- Cut a small portion from the base or top of tomato, enough to reveal its pulp inside. With a spoon, scoop out pulp.
- On paper towels, place tomatoes cut side down and drain for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together parsley and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine parsley, bacon, chives, dill, and cucumbers. Stir in parley mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon mayo mixture equally into tomato shells. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for about an hour.
- Season with salt and pepper.